Hint: you can use any URL acronym with ?.
For example, to set BUS SYSTEM by default, add ?BUS.
Your URL will look like livedisplay.phtml?BUS
N/AHint: set Left panel: show Stop List to query ETA
Set options to fly around. You can skip any position.
Set desired zoom and position of the Map. Then click "Pinned" checkbox, system will store the geofence.
Enter desired bus name. System will search for it and move camera if found.
Enter desired URL of site or image (PNG, JPG, GIF).
Attention! Browser's restrictions for loading 3-rd party pages:
Second map (static)
Tune Bus Marker
URL for QR-code
It is not possible to autostart a browser in Fullscreen mode due to security reasons. All browsers will wait for user interaction (mouse click) to run in Fullscreen Mode. However, it is possible to run Chrome browser with a third-party app (browser plugin) called Kiosk.
So, to start Live Display in kiosk mode on PC with Windows and Chrome browser, please:
1. Install Kiosk from the link above.
2. Type http://realtime.zone as a URL and press enter.
3. Set password and run fullscreen first time to check.
4. Then press Ctrl+A or Alt+F4 to exit kiosk.
5. Open new tab, run chrome://apps, right click on "Kiosk" and "Create shortcut"
6. Then copy this shortcut into the startup folder.
That's all! You should be all set.