It is not possible to autostart a browser in Fullscreen mode due to security reasons. Browsers will wait for user interaction (mouse click) to run in Fullscreen Mode.
However, it is possible in two cases:
I. Use FireFox with the special setting:
1. Enter about:config
on the new page
2. Set full-screen-api.allow-trusted-requests-only
3. Return to LiveDisplay and refresh it. It should start in fullscreen.
II. Use Chrome with a plugin called Kiosk
So, to start Live Display in kiosk mode on PC with Windows and Chrome browser, please:
1. Install Kiosk from the link above.
2. Type http://realtime.zone
as a URL and press enter.
3. Set password and run fullscreen first time to check.
4. Then press Ctrl+A or Alt+F4 to exit kiosk.
5. Open new tab, run chrome://apps
, right click on "Kiosk" and "Create shortcut"
6. Then copy this shortcut into the startup folder.
That's all! You should be all set.